Monday, March 18, 2013

iphone Personal Hotspot suddenly disappeared and I fixed it accidentally

Suddenly Gone

I had been using the Personal Hotspot on my iPhone since day one. But just now, the Personal Hotspot was gone ! disappeared ! missing !


I suspected that it was some changes on firmware update ... but the version stayed the same. version 6.1.2

I tried the following:
- Switch it off and on again
- "Settings" > "General" > "Reset" > "Reset Network Settings"

didn't work.

Fix

then at last I found the settings in 
- "Settings" > "General" > "Cellular" > "Personal Hotspot"
after I switched it on, the "Settings" > "Personal Hotspot" appeared again.

WEIRD!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this! Mine randomly disappeared mid hotspot session and I wasnt even updating anything. #1 solution failed but #2 worked! Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Solution #2 worked for me too thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the 2nd solution! SAVIOR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the solution 2 ..... It works !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I needed this because I tried #1 and it didn't work for me, then I tried your #2 and it worked! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for posting this, it worked!

    ReplyDelete
  7. contact dis number for easy step solution wit a token +2348039427927 or send mail to dis address arosun2008@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete